Microsoft are accepting expressions of interest for their free Microsoft Education Tune-Up program for Terms 1 and 2, 2020. Their team of Education experts are on hand to meet with your school. Through a series of workshops and meetings we will deliver a comprehensive and bespoke strategy which leverages their Education Transformation Framework.
Uncover answers to questions your school may be asking:
- Are our school leaders and teachers equipped to deliver 21st Century learning skills for students in an rapidly-changing world?
- Are we managing and deploying our devices and apps in an efficient and cost-effective manner?
- Are we best leveraging technology to make our school a more equitable and inclusive institution?
- Are we getting the most out of our existing Office 365 technology?
This unique service capitalises on decades of research, global best practice and real evidence to help deliver a strategy tailored to your school’s needs.
There are limited spaces available for this exclusive program, so reach out now to arrange a meeting with your school’s leadership team.
About The Team
- A Technology Solutions Professional will offer guidance & support to help you; assess your technical readiness; optimise your Office 365 tenant; build your ICT team capacity; recommendations on the right Microsoft partner.
- A Learning Delivery Specialist who will help you see the potential of the Microsoft Education solutions; assist you to build a PD strategy to better reach curriculum outcomes and transform classroom time.
Microsoft Offer / School Commitment
- A move toward Office 365 and/or Windows 10 as the major platform in your school;
- 2x term duration;
- A technical readiness assessment;
- Build a focused PD strategy with the LDS;
- Key stakeholder attendance (incl. Principal or AP) at the Transforming Education Leadership 1-day workshop;
- ICT Team to attend an M365 for IT Pros 1-day workshop and work directly with our TSP to build their capacity;
- Your Learning Support/Inclusivity team to attend 1-day Inclusive Classroom workshop;
- 2+ teachers released for 2 days to be certified as MIE Trainers;
- Monthly virtual meetings with our team and other schools successfully implementing these tools.
Find out more and register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org