Schools in Victoria can apply for a ‘Team Support Fund’ for financial support in their attendance at the Victorian State Competition and Australian Open National Competitions in 2018 thanks to support from the Victorian State Government, through its Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources (DEDJTR).
Funding is available for the following purposes:
- Payment of team registration fees
- Transportation to the event
- Accommodation (where the applicant has to undertake significant travel to attend the event)
Interested schools and other organisations are encouraged to apply using the attached application form, to be forwarded to myself when complete. Applications for funding for attendance at the Victorian State Competition 2018 must be received by 5pm Monday 23rd July 2018. Applications for funding for attendance at the Australian Open National Competition 2018 must be received by 5pm Friday 31st August 2018.
It is highly likely the total funding applied will exceed available funding, and hence the selection panel will tend to favour applications from (in no particular order):
- Teams from Regional Victoria
- Teams that are gender balanced, or predominately (or entirely) female
- Teams from organisations that would otherwise be unable to attend the event, or would only be able to attend the event in a significantly lesser capacity
- Teams from organisations who have recently become involved with RCJV, or have significantly increased their participation at RCJV events
[embeddoc url=”http://global2.vic.edu.au/files/2018/06/RCJV-TSF-Application-Form-v2-1gmhs1e.pdf” download=”all” viewer=”google” ]