The eSafety Commission are hosting a series of webinars for educators. Details, including how to registration, may be found on The eSafety Commission site.
Audience: Teachers and other related school staff.
The presentation will:
- discuss the implications of workplaces extending beyond physical boundaries due to technology
- highlight the Federal and State criminal laws that may be used to charge cyberbullying offences
- examine ways to mitigate and protect yourself against cyberbullying risk
- share key learnings from recent court cases involving teachers and Fair Work Australia social media rulings
- highlight other laws relating to technology.
The presentation will feature an opportunity to ask questions of the presenter.
Please note that the information provided in this session is general in nature and not intended to constitute legal advice. We recommend you seek independent legal advice on particular issues.
Details, including how to registration, may be found on The eSafety Commission site.