The Digital Technologies Digipub published last year breaks down lessons all of the levels and structures for teachers.
The structure of Digital Technologies in the Victorian Curriculum comprises three related strands:
- Digital Systems
- Data and Information, and
- Creating Digital Solutions.
Over the next couple of weeks I am going to dig deeper into the resource and present the lessons and activities as they connect to the curriculum.
Teaching and Learning Resources
- F-L2 Digital Systems
- F-L2 Data and Information
- F-L2 Creating Digital Solutions
- L3-4 Digital Systems
- L3-4 Data and Information
- L3-4 Creating Digital Solutions
- L5-6 Digital Systems
- L5-6 Data and Information
- L5-6 Creating Digital Solutions
- L7-8 Digital Systems
- L7-8 Data and Information
- L7-8 Creating Digital Solutions
- L9-10 Digital Systems
- L9-10 Data and Information
- L9-10 Creating Digital Solutions