Select Page
The My Story My Content Short Film Competition is an initiative of IP Awareness and Australian Teachers of Media (ATOM). It provides students with the opportunity to make a 60-second short film or animation celebrating Australian screen creativity, and win fantastic prizes in the process.
My Story My Content calls for aspiring filmmakers – primary and secondary students, and students at tertiary or equivalent institutions (such as TAFEs, private film schools, etc.) – to focus on the value of creativity and the need to respect the work of creators and filmmakers in Australia.home-right-callout Entries close at 5pm AEST, Friday 8 August 2014

To help you introduce  students to the issues concerning copyright and the illegal copying of audiovisual material before they start to think about scripting and shooting their short film, take them through some of the copyright resources available for free at www.nothingbeatstherealthing.info

To support the scripting and storyboarding og their film use ACMI Generator’ Production resources http://generator.acmi.net.au/resources