The Victorian Curriculum Assessment Authority (VCAA) are offering DigiTech and STEM sessions for free! If you cant get to a face-to-face one, tune into the online ones which run for a hour, generally after school.
- Digital Systems Curriculum Unplugged (F-6)
- Visual Programming Languages in the Digital Technologies Curriculum (F-6)
- Digital devices in the Digital Technologies Curriculum (plugged) (F-6)
- Introduction to the Digital Technologies Curriculum 7-10
- Planning and assessment in the Digital Technologies curriculum (7-10)
- Teaching to the Data and Information strand (F-10)
- Teaching to the Creating Digital Solutions strand (F-10)
- Teaching to the Digital Systems strand (F-10)
- Digital Technologies: Evaluation of 2017 and planning for 2018 (F-10)
- STEM in the Victorian Curriculum F-10
- Simple circuits in the Victorian Curriculum F-10
- Drones in the Victorian Curriculum F-10
- What do marble runs and mini golf have to do with STEM in the primary years?
- STEM in the Victorian Curriculum F-10 (Level 7 – 10)
Find out more and register at: http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/Pages/foundation10/viccurriculum/viccur-proflearn-specialists.aspx
Thanks Rachel Crellin for the content
Great that online facility is also available for those who will not be able to attend it in person.