Select Page

Thinking about contemporary learning skills, the ability for our students to be able to create and present their ideas in a way that engages an audience has to be a pretty important skill to support their future. Some people seem to have a natural gift for it.

But how can we teach it? What skills do we need to build? what supports can we put in place to give every student the opportunity to be heard?

I came across a blog post by  in which she presented 8 Classic storytelling techniques for engaging presentations.

I looked it through the eyes of a classroom teacher looking to support students with their presentation skills. I saw the models presented as something new for me but i could see them really giving some structure and guidance. Each model is presented with an example of a Ted Talk which demonstrates the model.

The talks are great and may well see the return of the Yo-yo Go to site 

Viewing Message: 1 of 1.
Notice

Attention Global2 users: Department-funding for Global2 is being discontinued.

The Department of Education and Training will not be funding the use of Global2 past the end of the current contract on 31st of December 2020.

Please refer to FUSE for further details on the discontinuation of funding and transition options available for schools.