Select Page

My Other BlogA number of users have noted that during the transition to global2 that the widgets that were on your Globalteacher blogs have been lost. This is unfortunately unavoidable and we apologise for the inconvenience that this is causing. With regard to Clustrmaps, it is possible to change your existing Clustrmap over from your previous blog to your new Global2 blog using this advice from Clustrmaps.

*PLEASE NOTE* that it is indeed possible to switch from the old address to the new one AND preserve your old dots. All you need to do is:

1. email us stating that this is what you want to do: the best address is provided on the following page: http://clustrmaps.com/faq.htm#contact
  2. ideally, do NOT register the new URL yourself beforehand (well, you COULD if you really wanted to start afresh, but if you want to ‘migrate’ your old dots it is better for us to set this up for you.)
  3. If you have already gone ahead and registered the new address, we can fix that too: just email us and let us know the situation!

In the long run, we will automate this entire procedure, but for now we must handle these on a case-by-case basis. Many thanks for your patience and understanding!

All the best,

-CJ on behalf of the ClustrMaps Team

As one who has enjoyed seeing my Clustrmap develop over time, I know the motivation and endorsement that these widgets offer however in the need to update the global service some inconvenience has been unavoidable.