Select Page

Well now that term 3 has arrived I’m feeling rejuvenated, it’s time to ‘dress-up’ the ol’ blog. I’m sure quite a number of you have a similar purpose in life 😉 .

So… here’s my thoughts: I have an account with Teacher Tube (TT) which I use for uploading video files mainly for streaming.

I convert each file into flv or .mov or mpeg4 then log onto TT and commence uploading. Once uploaded, I copy the url path and paste it directly into my post/pages using the html view option (most of you that have done this should have a good idea of what I’m saying so far). The question for me now is that I have seen some video players in a number of blogs that show several videos from a single player-window… this I like very much. I currently only show video as individual clips through individual players. I’d love to know how or if TT has an option to put all videos into a single player window.

Yes, this is a ‘how to’ question but hopefully any shared ideas will be useful for anyone interested. If you got something to add please post a reply.

You can view my attempts at http://altan.edublogs.org
Regards,
Altan 🙂