Select Page

Well now that term 3 has arrived I’m feeling rejuvenated, it’s time to ‘dress-up’ the ol’ blog. I’m sure quite a number of you have a similar purpose in life 😉 .

So… here’s my thoughts: I have an account with Teacher Tube (TT) which I use for uploading video files mainly for streaming.

I convert each file into flv or .mov or mpeg4 then log onto TT and commence uploading. Once uploaded, I copy the url path and paste it directly into my post/pages using the html view option (most of you that have done this should have a good idea of what I’m saying so far). The question for me now is that I have seen some video players in a number of blogs that show several videos from a single player-window… this I like very much. I currently only show video as individual clips through individual players. I’d love to know how or if TT has an option to put all videos into a single player window.

Yes, this is a ‘how to’ question but hopefully any shared ideas will be useful for anyone interested. If you got something to add please post a reply.

You can view my attempts at http://altan.edublogs.org
Regards,
Altan 🙂

Viewing Message: 1 of 1.
Notice

Attention Global2 users: Department-funding for Global2 is being discontinued.

The Department of Education and Training will not be funding the use of Global2 past the end of the current contract on 31st of December 2020.

Please refer to FUSE for further details on the discontinuation of funding and transition options available for schools.