Have your say on how you and your colleagues use the Department’s digital education resources. The Department wants feedback from teachers about how you use digital educational resources for teaching and learning. Your feedback will form part of a research and evaluation project that will help the Department provide better and more relevant resources for schools.
We want to know how teachers:
- use digital content
- locate digital content
- determine the relevance and quality of digital content
- deliver resources to students and judge whether they have been effective or not
- access and use online professional learning.
We are collecting information via and online survey and focus groups.
A teacher survey (approx. 10 minutes)
Teacher Focus Groups (click to register, open to teachers from Victorian government schools)
- Whittlesea Tech School – Monday 19 August 1:30pm – 4pm
- Collins Street Melbourne – Tuesday 20 August 1.30pm – 5pm (*participants will be asked to undertake 1 hour user experience testing for a new online resource for schools during this focus group)
- Casey Tech School, Berwick – Wednesday 21 August 1.30pm – 4pm
- Geelong Tech School – Thursday 22 August 1.30pm – 4pm
- Bendigo Tech School – Friday 23 August 1.30-4pm
- Virtual, Friday 23 August 9:00am -11.30am
Half day CRT per teacher will be made available to participants via the Schools Targeted Funding Portal and participants will receive full details of the focus groups via a Plain Language Statement.Take the Teacher Survey now