The 2018 Cyber Victoria Schools Challenge Awards were held at the Australian Centre for the Moving Image on May 30. To recognise the accomplishments of the Victorian schools, the following awards were provided to top performers.
2017-2018 Cyber Victoria Schools Challenge Winners
- First Victorian Cyber Teacher: Julie Aitkin, Dandenong High School. Special recognition award for becoming the first certified Cyber Teacher in Victoria.
- Cyber Teacher Community Champion: Deepika Chandran, Mt Hira College. Special recognition award for becoming the first certified Cyber Teacher in Victoria.
- Girls in Cyber Champions: St Mary MacKillop College, Swan Hill. School with the highest participation rate for girl students completing the challenge.
- Highest Performing School: St Joseph’s College, Geelong. School with the highest performing students in the challenge.
- Cyber School Champion: Mount Waverley Secondary College. School with the highest number of participating students at a Victorian school.
- Cyber Teacher Champion: Matt Hall, Mount Waverley Secondary College. School with the highest number of certified Cyber Teachers at a Victorian school.
Find out more or start preparing for next years Cyber Victoria Schools Challenge.