Find the complete unit in the Digital Technologies Digipub
Digital Technologies Curriculum L9-10 Creating Digital Solutions
- Define and decompose real-world problems precisely, taking into account functional and non-functional requirements and including interviewing stakeholders to identify needs.
- Design the user experience of a digital system, evaluating alternative designs against criteria including functionality, accessibility, usability and aesthetics.
- Design algorithms represented diagrammatically and in structured English and validate algorithms and programs through tracing and test cases.
- Develop modular programs, applying selected algorithms and data structures including using an object-oriented programming language.
- Evaluate critically how well student-developed solutions and existing information systems and policies take account of future risks and sustainability and provide opportunities for innovation.
- Technology Benefits: this lesson makes students aware of the positives that modern communication systems give to society, and asks them to make decisions about the use of these systems for social, economic and environmental purposes. Institution of Engineering and Technology
See full Unit: http://www.digipubs.vic.edu.au/pubs/digitaltechnologies/digital-technologies-L9_L10-creating-digital-solutions