To enter My Story My Content, students must create a 60-second short film and submit it into one of the following two categories:
Entries must be based on this year’s theme: ‘Movies Matter’. Your film must be about how or why movies matter and include a reference to film piracy or its impact.
- Entry is free, and is open to all students in Australia and New Zealand.
- All films must be made specifically for this competition.
- All entries must be submitted online at mystorymycontent.com, including uploading of the short film and at least three still images from the film.
- Entrants may submit multiple entries, as long as each entry differs significantly from any others submitted by that entrant.
- The first-place prize in each category includes $1000 cash. Other prizes include DVD/Blu-ray packs, movie tickets and more.
To learn more about My Story My Content,
or to view any of last year’s finalists for inspiration,
please visit mystorymycontent.com
Entry forms must be completed (and films and stills uploaded) through the online entry system at http://mystorymycontent.com/entry-system/
Entries close at midday AEST, Monday 10 August 2015.